Confessions and Obsessions of a Paper Crafter

Monday, December 6, 2010

Day Five - Santa's Little Helpers


I was trying to get a bit of wrapping done... 2 little helpers arrived, and the present presentation took a lot longer than it should have!



Let me help you untie that ribbon!





Assisting in paper selection. I like the ones with the claw marks.





Present? What present?





Exercising the bows. Doesn't that adhesive taste great?

The tags on the page are removable, and I could journal on the backs of them. I haven't, but I could. If I wanted to. If I had time!!! The tags were cut with my Silhouette, coloured with Copics and inked with Distress Inks. The paper is Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses.

The last couple of pages I have had to remove my little reindeers and their numbers, further making me realize that I made MORE WORK FOR MYSELF by trying to save time. What I should have done is just prepared them, and then glued them on day by day.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment