I decided that for yesterday, I was going to colour a stamp I recently bought (a further deviation from my rule about NOT BUYING ANY NEW SUPPLIES). Yes, I carefully coloured it with copics, added dimensional snow and glitter, dusted it with chalk, and edged it with ink - it looked great. But, it had to dry overnight, so I finished it this morning.
Thinking it looked kind of plain, I dug out my Quickutz to punch out some letters to make a title. All was going well, until I somehow cut myself on the die! After washing the cut and dressing it, I returned to my mess, I mean desk! to finish the page. I then realized I had BLED ON THE PICTURE I HAD SO CAREFULLY CREATED!
I won't tell you what I said, because it wasn't very nice. I had to think fast about how I was going to hide the blood, which was a good sized splat. Unfortunately, I don't always think fast, so this ended up taking some time. And that is why there is a label above the reindeer's head. If anyone needs my DNA, there is a sample in this book.
Until the next time....