Confessions and Obsessions of a Paper Crafter

Monday, March 28, 2011

No Photo, just an Excuse

The last few days I have not been doing anything creative. But my daughter has. She is repainting her room, in the colours of PURPLE (and I mean purple, not white with a purple tint) and SPRING GREEN. It is very intense, but she really likes it, and that is what is important. (I should probably add here that the colours prior to these were blue, green, pink and orange, arranged in an interesting strip pattern. This girl is not afraid of colour.) As a result, all of her stuff had to find a place to go, and that place is my scrapbooking room. So there is only a little room to squeeze around the perimeter of the room, and I am unable to get at my papers and inks. And this is my EXCUSE for not getting any work done on my gatefold album. I bought another stamp last week, but I haven't tried it out yet. Well, maybe next week... Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment