Confessions and Obsessions of a Paper Crafter

Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Birthday Card for my Daughter


Yesterday was my daughter Emily's birthday, so of course I had to make her a card! The bunny stamp is by Stampavie, and the grass stamp is by Art Impressions, inked with distress ink (I forget the green I used). The paper is Bo Bunny (how appropriate!), and the trims are things I had hanging around.


UPDATE: My scrapbooking room is still full of Emily's furniture. Her room is painted, and we have now cleaned the carpets, so we are now waiting on the new bed and mattress. The only person (and I use the term loosely) happy with the situation is William the cat, who rather enjoys being able to get into places where I can't reach him. As I result of these conditions, I am not overly inspired to work on my Caribbean album, because I can't find anything, or get to my supplies.


Maybe next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment