Confessions and Obsessions of a Paper Crafter

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'll be out of my Room for Another Week


Yes, it's true, I won't be able to do too much in my scrapbooking room for another week. We thought Emily's new bed would be here Saturday, but it's going to be next week now.


Adding to my CONFUSION over my gatefold album, which I thought was coming along nicely, is the fact that my dear friend Debbie went shopping yesterday, and came across a sale. This sale was for Tattered Angels, and many of the Glimmer Chips, Glimmer Glass, screens and stamps were at ridiculous prices. She bought me some that will go perfectly with my album. This means that I must rethink some of the plans that I had, as I now have some wonderful new things to play with and add in!


I have mentioned that I often go to YouTube for ideas on how to use products, and I must say there are not a lot to do with Tattered Angels, except for the usual spray, spray, mist, mist. I think I may have to just play with some of this stuff and come up with my own ideas. I'm thinking inking some of these things with Distress Inks, or Alcohol inks, especially the Glimmer Glass.


The little houses in the picture were made about 7 years ago, and are made from scraps of wood from my darling husband's workshop. I guess they are just simple folk-art, but I really like them. Plus they were fun to make. That's the thing, isn't it? Art should be fun.


Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment