Confessions and Obsessions of a Paper Crafter

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Caribbean, Here I Come!




I am very happy to report that my Revelstoke album is now COMPLETE, and I am ready to move on to my NEXT PROJECT, which is going to be a travel journal for an upcoming trip to the Caribbean.
Above are the papers and embelishments I have SO FAR, no doubt I will feel a need to go shopping and add to my collection. I neglected to add my container of extremely brightly coloured flowers, my vintage side shudders each time I look at them, perhaps that's the side of me that was in charge when I took the photo.

Anyway, the plan for this album is for it to be a GATEFOLD journal. I'm going to take my journalling blocks on the trip with me, and then add them when I get home. You can see I have already cut, inked and stamped them. That took quite a long time, as I couldn't make up my mind about the ink colours. Who knew there could be so many ink colours?!?

The paper is Bo Bunny and Webster's Pages. I have quite a bit of Webster's Pages, but have yet to actually make anything. Mostly I just like to take it out and look at it. The Glimmer Glass (which I have never used before, and there is a shocking lack of info about things you can do with it, so I may actually have to use my imagination, rather than that of the creative folks I find on YouTube) and stamp are by Tattered Angels. The closures I plan to use are by Basic Grey, and the little button things are something I found in a fabric store about a year ago.

My next step is going to be cutting the pretty paper up. That will be hard. I'll let you know how it goes.

Until then.....

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!!! I love completing a project!! I set agoal for myself to complete 2009 by July 1.

    ReplyDelete