Confessions and Obsessions of a Paper Crafter

Monday, March 21, 2011

Another Birthday Card - I'm on a Roll!

I went out shopping for some plain paper for my Caribbean project (more on that in a minute,) and came home with this cute stamp from Magenta. It's coloured with Copics (yup, still learning) and cut out and matted using Spellbinders dies. The light blue paper has been in my stash for YEARS. I added spots of Glossy Accents on some of the bubble trails.

Now about that Caribbean gatefold album. I've been PROCRASTINATING AGAIN, looking at my paper, and hemming and hawing about actually putting the pages together. Finally yesterday I said to myself, "Get on with it!" So I covered the front and back chipboard covers with my turquoise pindot paper, forgetting one little detail. The magnetic closure. (The one I spent so much time with, trying to decide just how and where to place it).

Now I must rethink the closure thing. And the next time that little voice in my head tries to hurry me along, I'm going to tell it to take a chill pill!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment