Confessions and Obsessions of a Paper Crafter

Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Card




One of my co-workers is leaving and I made her this card. I will tell you this is not my design. The stamp is by The Artful Stamper (London, Ontario), and you can see a version of this card on their website. I just added the extra pearls, lace and ribbon.


It is a rather time consuming card to make, with all that embossing and layering, but you can make it from just card stock scraps, and the effect is really pretty.


Supplies:

Butterfly stamp by The Artful Stamper
Tim Holtz embossing ink
Gold embossing powder
Green, rust, yellow and almost black cardstock
Stickles (Icicle)
scraps of lace and ribbon
pearls
dimensional adhesive


Incidently, I am still working on the Revelstoke book, and have completed 2 more pages, which I will hopefully post in the next day or two.


Until then...



No comments:

Post a Comment