Confessions and Obsessions of a Paper Crafter

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy 2013, Yes I'm still Around!

There is supposed to be a lovely photo that I took of an owl here, but for some reason, Blogger is not giving me the option of uploading it from my computer.  I must say if I had to do it all over again..... think I might be looking at a different blog service!

Anyway, it has been a long time since I last posted to this blog, not sure what happened to the time, but I will tell you I got a lot done in the way of Christmas cards and gifts!  My darling husband was getting a little worried, wondering if I would ever come out of my scrapbooking room again!   I managed to make 2 books, a pair of slippers (those I knitted!), a framed 12x12 scrapbooked page, a tea dispenser and a mini album.  All completed, and wrapped!

And now it's 2013, and time for some RESOLUTIONS.
1) Finish my current UFO afghan
2) Finish up my travel journals (I have a few unfinished ones hanging around)
3) No impulse shopping for scrapbooking/stamping/crafting items!

Okay, that's enough.
Here's to a happy and healthy 2013!

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment