Confessions and Obsessions of a Paper Crafter

Sunday, June 3, 2012

More Crochet Flowers!

 Here is my problem.  I like making these little flowers, now I know HOW to crochet them.  In different sizes.  And colours.  I have already gone out and bought 2 more balls of cotton to make more.  What am I going to do with them all?

These 2 are gracing a pair of slippers I made earlier this year.  (I have enough yarn to make at least 3 more pairs of slippers.)  I must say, I do like them made from crochet cotton, with a smaller hook. 

I was thinking if I made them from finer cotton and with a smaller hook I may be able to add them to scrapbooking projects (lumpy ones, anyway!)  And if the cotton was white, could I spray them with Glimmer Mist?

In the meantime, I'll just keep crocheting away, adding little flowers here and there, to whatever needs brightening up.  They'd be cute as centres on granny squares too.  (oh-oh, another project!)

Until next time.....





No comments:

Post a Comment