Confessions and Obsessions of a Paper Crafter

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day Eleven - Green Butterflies? Why not!




Day Eleven was a very busy day for me. I worked til 5 pm, and then we went straight to a hockey game, (we lost, darn it!) with dinner at a fast food place. By the time I got home, I had no energy to work on this page. I haven't even started on today's page yet.


Now about those butterflies. I really like butterflies, and I decided that winter or not, I was going to have them on my page. And they were going to be green, with music on them, and sparkles.


Christmas is a special time, a time when magical things can happen. I remember my mother telling me when I was little, there was a story that animals could speak at midnight on Christmas Eve. One year I managed to wait up til midnight, but the dog didn't say anything of interest.


Hoping you are having a magical day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment